Why the Rosary and Family Prayer Matters
Today, the experience of families praying together is a rarity. Family prayer and the Rosary strengthens families and brings peace to our world. Families are challenged by a rapidly changing world and they need the power of prayer more than ever. Families need our help and the time to support them is now.
Family Rosary In Action
Following a three day retreat for 59,000 youths in East Africa, attendees found their reliance on God increased, grades in school improved and their family's spirituality enhanced. This is one of the many examples of the power of Family Rosary!
Through the generosity of our donors, volunteers, and rosary makers, Family Rosary:
- Distributes 1,000,000 Rosaries annually
- Reaches over 100,000 people every year through retreats
- Conducts faith-based radio from the Philippines to Uruguay
- Reaches 1.4 million people through the digital Rosary Prayer phone app
- Serves over 25,000 people annually at the Father Peyton Center in Easton, MA through community prayer and Mass